Monday, December 4, 2006

New!!!

[Lukai and me]
[Kok Sheng and me]
[Edwin and me]
[Mu En]
[Eewei]
 

Ok here goes nothing,



Well firstly, let me just say "WOHOO!!!O levels are OVER!!!"...

Secondly, "Oh crap no more school?!?!?!? But i miss my friends!!!"

Thirdly, "What the!?!?! Are there no jobs available now?!?!?!? I'm dyin here people!!! I'm going broke!!!Help a girl out would ya!!!"

Lastly, "I miss Temasek Polytehcnic!!!!I wanna go back!!!!"



Ok now that I am done with that, I would like to welcome you (whoever you are who is reading this) to my new and soon-to-be improved blog!!!


I'm sure you noticed those photographs above so let me just explain them for you people out there in the blog world.


Those people in the pictures are, or should I say WERE, my Pack Leaders during the TP RAWKS!!! camp. An amazing 3 day camp that is sort of like an open house but more fun. I only managed to take pictures with some of them but don't worry! I have most of them in my contacts list on msn and friendster.


They have really help me to set my mind on Temasek Poly to further my education. I really hope I do get in so that I can see them again.


If I do get in, I'm going to enroll in the School of Design and take up Apparel Design and Merchandising(ADM for short). As for CCA, I'm definately going to join  the Student Union. They have REALLY inspired me. I know that it's gonna be SUPER hard to cope with the workload from both but I'm up for it. Bring it on baby!!!


Well i guess that all from me for now. I've muttered enough nonsense for today. I'll update this thing as often as possible so my loyal readers ( I don't think I have any yet) don't get bored. So 'till then. See y'all!!!!

* POOF*
* Farah's voice echoes "WHEE!!!"*