Friday, January 19, 2007

19/ 01/ 2007

I have decided that it is a waste of breath and brain cells trying to figure out the reason why some people are just so irritating. So I shall get on with my life and ignore all this people who threaten my sanity.



Well lets see, I went to Ngee Ann Polytechnic's Open House with Hidayah and Yin Zhen just now. *Drools*. The ice cream was super nice. Hidayah wanted to meet one of our Ex-Bowenian's there so Yin Zhen and me went as well. Anyway the little infant wanted to check out the nursing course and stuff. I guess the place was kinda ok-ish. But its so not my style.



After that, we went back on the East-West Line to go to Temasek Polytechnic's Open House while Yin Zhen went off to Vivo to shop. We met Gordon( My primary school friend) and one of Hidayah's primary school friends. It was nice to see people we knew on the train. When we were reaching TP, Yaya called Anwar and he told us that the 4 of them were at TP. ARRGGGGHHHH!!!! That like totally killed my fun!!! But luckily we didn't bump into them(yet). We managed to see what all the schools had to offer and we even took a brochure on HTM for Yin Zhen. Funnily, Kok Sheng was the poster boy for HTM!*Laughs*. I also found out that Edwin was the poster boy for his course(ANF). He and Denise were the only PLs i managed to find in the whole of TP!!! Haha!! Never mind. It was still fun though. And now I am 100% sure that I want to go to TP.



Oh ya! We also met loads of Bowenians at the TP Open House. We managed to have a nice talk with Haider and Ayshraf while they were waitin for the rest to get out of the LNM talk. I really miss them. Its been so long since I've seen them. They look the same but somehow different. I guess I just miss them alot.



Well that's all for now. Blog again soon. See Ya!