Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I'm BACK!!!

Hey Hey Hey! Welcome back one and all! Well I've been away for sooooooo long! I'm better now. So lets get on with this entry.


Well during this break loads has happened. Lynnette and me are cool again, I got my sucky results(r4 17), quit my lame ass job, got nagged by my god-brothers for my results, grown sideways alot, made new friends from my JPSAE interview, got my posting results( TP Design school here I come :'( ), got two outings planned so far before school term starts. I think thats it.


I got my posting yesterday and it said I'm posted to Environment Design in Temasek Polytechnic. I don't really hate it but I don't really want it either. I was hoping to get through the JPSAE thing to get Culinary & Catering Management but I didn't make it. Thats life for you. Like what I told Ryan yesterday, I don't even have a background in art or design so how am I suppose to do the freaking thing! *sigh*. Wanted to appeal at first but couldn't get any of the good courses. Guess I'll just settle for this thing and see where it takes me. I guess my main worry is that I won't get good enough grades to please my toughest critic, Me. Lets hope I do do well.


I'm getting worried just thinking about it so lets leave another tale for another day. See ya!