Saturday, April 28, 2007

Funniest thing I have heard is...

OK Ryan is probably going to kill me for blogging about him but I can't help it dude! It's freaking funny.


I know to some of you this may sound like this:

(crickets)

Well to me its funny so too bad.


Apparently Ryan Lee , according to people who have known him a whole 2 weeks, is shy, quiet and conservative.

Na-ah!

He so ain't! He can be quite vulgar trust me. Lol.

OH YA! He was even called a playboy doing a guy-ish thing, checking out girls. Lol.

Like WTF man. He gets called a playboy and I'm an A.W?!? Like what is wrong with the world. We are so wrong for those labels man. Just 'cause he girl-watches he automatically becomes a player. And since I have a brain and I dare to speak my mind I become an A.W. Like whatever man.

Anyway this entry is to "publicize" my close guy-pal Ryan. He apparently can't find hott chicks in his school. So to all the hott chick who want to meet a total sweetheart(He is even though he can be a lil frank for some girls liking) who has a great command of the English language and is incredibly fun to be with, just tag me or something. Lol.


I am so dead after this post(If he finds out that is)


toodle-loo!