Thursday, April 26, 2007

New Begining, New Friends, New Life, New Me!

Wow!!! Its been so long since I've updated. Well in short, I've been busy with DOC and school. I met some amazing people. Their names are Averia, Huiyu, Liling(L2), Colin and Dominic. I have never met a more diverse and yet similar group of people. Here's some info on them.


1) Averia and Dominic are into JRock.
2) Averia is into Gothic stuff.
3) Huiyu is the most patient person I have met.(Seriously! How does she put up with us?)
4) Liling LOVES camps.
5) Colin only LOOKS innocent.( He is so not)
6) Dominic's favourite line is "sit in a corner and slit their wrist".
7) Colin and Averia were from Choir.
8) Colin wants to sign up for dragonboat( Like ME!).
9) Huiyu was formally an innocent and pure girl until she met us.
10) Liling wants to organize a freshie camp for her secondary school freshies.
11) Most of them took pure science( All except Dominic).
12) We all love bananas. ( Yea we do!)
13) We can come up with names for people we hate easily.
14) Averia and I should never be given sugar at any point in time( Especially when we're together).
15) We hate AWs and Basturds!
16) Averia is scared easily.
17) Because we(Dominic,Colin&me) were "protecting" Averia during the Night Walk, now, we are paranoid and seeing things.
18) Huiyu, Averia and me live in Ang Mo Kio.


Ok, well theres more but I'm just too tired. Sorry to all my readers. But I'm just not use to it yet. Well, will try to update often please do continue sending me your tags. Have fun in school! Will blog again soon! Bye!