~ Random ~
OK so where should I start this time.
Well my Dad's in hospital. Don't freak people. He's OK. He just went for a bypass operation. Alls well. He can now walk pretty far but with the help of the railings of course. He's moved out of his one person, High-Dependency room to a room with 5 other people. Its always a good sigh to be transfered down like that. To all those who have sent their well wishes( To date, its only Anwar and Jia Hao), he says thanks.
Well school is starting on the 17th due to orientation. Sorry that I didn't sign up for the camp. I've got family responsibilities. But I will so try to find you guys during orientation. If not then at least theres a chance that I might see you around school. To those starting school earlier, You poor things.
Well I don't really know what to blog about cause I've been having arough couple of weeks. Lack of sleep, lack of proper meals, excess of light food every now and then. Well the drilling from above doesn't help this major headache I'm having. So I'd better go have some breakfast and take a pain killer. Will blog again soon.
p.s: I want an N95!!! And a notebook!!! Lol.