Saturday, May 24, 2008

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just blardy STOP!!!!!!!

Can everything just blardy stop!!! Shheeeeessssshhhh!!!!!!! Goddammit!!!! This is getting out of hand!!! We all are stubborn and strong-willed! FINE!!!! Just blardy grit your teeth and smile people!!!! Enough is enough!!!!
I apologise ok!!! I'm a loser friend! I'm a slacker! I suck! I'm stupid! What will it take for everyone to blardy shut up and stop fighting!!!!
Come! Blame EVERYTHING on me please! Just do that!!! I'd feel hell of a lot easier and better! At least then I can go back to my stupid little hole of a depression and maybe actually go through with my suicidal thoughts! Maybe that is what it'll take to make everybody let this matter rest! Fine! I'll sacrifice my life for you girls! Just gimme the word! Maybe after a death will you all realise that life is too precious to waste hating, arguing and blardy bitching about each other.... GOD-DAMN stop it la please! You all claim to be f-ing mature and shit! Then just f-ing resolve this and stop tearing the group apart!


Conclusion: WE NEED TO SOLVE THINGS NOW! AND FOR ALL I CARE RIGHT NOW, YOU GUYS CAN BLARDY HATE ME, DISPISE ME... HELL YOU CAN EVEN WANT ME DEAD. BUT TOO BAD. THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY OUT OF HAND AND I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BRING OUT THE OBNOXIOUS LEADER SIDE OF ME. TRUST ME YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE ME AFTER THIS BUT I'M GONNA GET THINGS BACK IN CONTROL EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! GOT IT!?!?!?!?! GOOD!