Saturday, December 9, 2006

- Nil -

Just decided to crap today. It is after all my blog so I guess I'm allowed to do that.



Lets see now, I just checked my email awhile ago and I got a testimonial from Wai Leong. Fristly, boyboy, I am not mad at you. I just wish we would talk more often, like we used to. Next, I understand that you are at camp and that you won't have much time to talk to me and stuff. Don't worry, I'm ok with that. Your still my son. I still do love you ok.



Next, about this whole job haunting thing. I totally hate it. Everywhere I look they only require people who speak fluent ENGLISH AND MANDRIN. Whats up with that?!? I've been around so many places but its all the same. Why can't someone need a sales assistant fluent in English and/or Malay. Its not that I don't understand Mandrin, its just that I think it sounds funny when I speak it. Eventhough there have been people who have heard me speak Mandrin and told me that I speak it better then most Malays, I still find it really funny sounding.



What else do I want to crap about. Well I'm kind of worried that if I do get that job at Kovan, that I wouldn't be able to go for the TP RAWKS outing. I guess if that happens then well sorry Blue Team and congrats to Anwar and the guys. You won't have to see me and have your good time spoilt for you jackasses.[ For those of you who are wondering why I'm so pissed with them, its cause I just am and I'm not going to go into details]. You jerks can have the time of your lives ok. I wouldn't want to see you idiots anyway. Sight for sore eyes.



For people who may be reading this, if you know of any job openings PLEASE do inform me of it. Just leave me a comment with the details. Thanks.



Well thats all folks. Gonna update this page as soon as I have new news to inform you of. 'Till then, tata!