My Reply To You...
Dear LYNNETTE,
I had nothing against you back then and I certainly have nothing against you now (even after you acted like such a *itch). The purpose of me posting this is just to inform you that
1) NO! I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOUR BF AND NO, I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF "STEALING" HIM FROM YOU.
2) IF YOU THINK THAT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR BF, THAT'S FINE BY ME. I MAY HAVE FALLEN FOR HIM ONCE BUT THAT WAS DECADES AGO. SO TAKE MY ADVICE : GET OVER IT!
3) THAT PARTICULAR POST WAS WAY BACK IN AUGUST. STOP BEING SO PETTY AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE WILL YOU?
4) I AM NOT AFRAID OF CONSEQUENCES. UNLIKE YOU, I JUST PREFER TO BE SUBTLE IN MY BLOG POSTINGS SO AS TO BE SENSITIVE TO SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE (OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THEM).
5) I FEEL VERY UPSET THAT YOU WOULD EVEN THINK OF ME TRYING TO STEAL YOUR BF. WE WERE CLOSE THEN. WHAT HAPPENED?
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to last you for the rest of your life..
Farah
P/S : Hope your relationship lasts a thousand years...
P/S/S : Go ahead and tell the world. I seriously don't care.
P/S/S/S : You know.. bitchin like this abt other pple really shows your true colours... erm.. "interesting" character