* SCREAM!!!!*
I'm SO BORED!!!!!!( Hmm...Wonder how many times I've said that? ). I've been around almost
everwhere job-haunting! My legs are hurting ok! I'm so sick of hearing the line " We want Chinese only ". Or the
line, "Fluent in English and Mandrin ". C'mon! I seriously need some income! I'm so pissed off that I'm trying F&B jobs man. I'm going to try for a job at St James Powerstation later. Maybe as a cashier or server. It seems quite good. Located opposite VivoCity so it's quite convenient I guess. I know that its a pub and all but I'm only doing cashier or server duty( If I get
it that is). I read the perks of the job and they give allowence for laundry, food, transport and for
female workers an added $1000 for makeup each month! Damn thats amazing!
Hope I get a job soon. I'm really feeling like a bum at home. Haiz!
People PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I'm begging you! If you know of any job openings PLEASE INFORM ME!!! I so hope I get that job at St James.... It's a permenent night job which is
good for me. It means I can sleep through the day! WAHAHAHAHAHA!