Ending...
I'm going to put an ending to this stupid fued between me and Lynnette once and for all.
Now, I know I promised Kes that I wouldn't bring this subject up on my blog anymore but this time its for a different reason jie.
Let me start by saying I'M SORRY. Whatever I have done to hurt you, I apologize for it. I take full responsibility for my half of this whole thing. You don't have to have anything to do with me anymore ( This includes the right to call Wai Leong your grandson). I have never ever intentionally tried to hurt you or anyone from your clique. By this, I include Shing as well. I called both of you my Mummy and Daddy and that was how I thought I treated you. That was also why I respected both of you. My only request is that we leave this be and let bygones be bygones. You don't have to have anything to do with me from this point on. Just get on with our lives and pretend that we never knew each other in the first place. That shouldn't be too hard for you to do since I'm as unoticable and dull as wallpaper. So with that, thank you so much for all the memories that all of you have given me regardless good or bad. I will take them as lessons on life.
Now just to let you know why exactly I don't like your clique (This is just to clear the air not to anger anyone). It's because all of you made me feel stupid and lousy. You guys made me feel unworthy of being around you. You all made me feel useless. You all also made me think that I'm nothing, a nobody, and that I would never be worth
anything in this world.
Too bad I always forgive people no matter what they have done to me and I bet you don't know this but I blame myself for everything even if I know I'm not wrong. Why? Because that's how I am. I'm one of those people who tortures themselves inside so that those around them can stay happy and guilt-free.
As for Kes, I'm sorry I broke that promise to you jie(Opps, sorry I shouldn't be calling you that since I'm no longer one of Lynnette's daughters. Old habits die hard). Anyway, I'm sorry but like you said leave with a clear conscience right. So that's what I'm doing right now.
Thanks to everybody who helped me through this but after this entry please do just leave me alone. I wouldn't want to hurt any of you like I have Lynnette.
That's all.