Apologies
I would like to formally apologize to any and all Business students whom I may have hurt with the tag I made on Hadi's blog. I never meant to hurt any of you. Please do accept my apology and I accept any punishment you may have for me. (Trust me whatever you have in mind does not compare to what my harshest critic has in mind for me.)
I guess I'm sometimes very mean cause I'm just afraid. What the previous post of said about me being too shy to have a boyfriend was wrong. Only the reasoning was right. I guess I'm an ogre("An ogre is like an onion, we have layers" - Shrek). I've had amazingly horrible experiences with letting people all the way in. The first time I did, I had my heart broken - and mind you that was in primary school. It was hard enough for me to go through it let alone get over it. Even when I did get over it, and then let someone all the way true again, I again had my heart ripped out and I lost something that I can never regain. I think all this meanness is just to keep people at arms length to prevent myself from getting hurt. I'm just not ready to suffer like that for anyone especially not a guy. That's why I don't bother to do my darnedest to get a boyfriend like I used to. I seriously think that my other hiatus was not a long enough reflection time. Cause it seems like I'm still screwing up. Maybe I really am a gone case on this particular subject. Maybe I am destined to be a lonely old spinster. I don't know. But right now, it seriously seems that way. I think a seriously long and deep soul-searching session is in order. Maybe I should take another hiatus from blogging to do so. Who knows maybe I might change. But I seriously doubt that this wound can be healed through time. This time the wound just seems to wanna stay. But anyway. Sorry to have hurt anyone. I guess I'm just a major screw-up in everything I do. Everyday is Friday the 13th for me. So to all, I suggest for your own safety, stay away from a screw-up like me.
'Till I confirm my hiatus, bye for now.