Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sleep!!!!

I can finally get some sleep in this week!!!... NOT!!!!!

When I first got to know that I have no need to go for Architectural Drawing classes this week I was so god damn happy. But then I realized that I still have Materials and Finishes classes and I have to submit both final projects next week which equals even less sleep then usual. Shit man. I so need sleep. Hadi said that I was really emo, blur and stoned in the lounge yesterday. Well there are 2 reasons for that one of which is the lack of sleep I've been having. Another is more personal and I'll not discuss it here. Well sorry to all for being a bore. I've just been dead mentally. Can't even seem to digest any info in class. Well anyway, I'm getting addicted to pool. Shall Find time to play in the lounge and get some practice in. Well I better go sleep soon gotta be in school by 10 for group project. Shall try to swing by the lounge before and maybe after class. I miss my SU family. Well 'till then, thanks to everyone for their love and concern. And TTFN!!!!