Gemini-ish!!!!
Life has been totally Gemini-ish. Seriously( Serious masok hospital serious... Lol)! Its been really sucky that I've barely gotten any sleep this week. I've only had 15 hours of sleep in like 4 days(so not used to sleeping that little with so much work). I know some people have it worst but seriously its not good for anyone!!!! Lack of proper sleep can lead to health complications. And weekends aren't any better. Go figure.
On the other hand, I've loved all the time I have gotten to take a break away from school work like hanging out in the lounge everyday!!! It's so homely!!!! Also, yesterday, Dion, 3 of his friends, Jinx, Hadi and myself went to watch HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!!!!!!! So fun to watch movies with friends. I have seriously missed that feeling. Well Twinnie couldn't come due to work so I was mostly with one of Dion's jouniors. Hadi and me rushed to the cinema cause there was a little misunderstanding on the meeting. He has such the typical Long John Silver staff voice. Lol. And we found out that Hadi liked the cargo lift cause it's so box-like!!! Lol. That night the four of us had a nice long conference!!!! Group therapy!!!!! Found out some interesting info about everyone. And Hadi sound's gay when he speaks in Bahasa Indon!!!!! We helped to keep both Hadi and Begum awake while they did WDS. Poor things.
Went to school today for nothing(aka some lame class). So when I was done I decided to help Begum and Hadi with their little needs and wants while they did their WDS. I realised that no matter how much I try to be mean so as not to seem so easy to take advantage of, with certain people I just can't. Yet somehow these are the people who don't want to take advantage of me. Lol. These people are true friends. I love everyone in any and all cliques that I belong to. You guys rock!!!! Well thats all for now. Shall take a short nap before they decide to confrence again tonight... TTFN people!!!!