Saturday, July 7, 2007

My New Life

Sorry for not updating recently... I've been so busy trying to lead as normal a life as possible. Well I'm glad to announce that I have now become a Sub-comm member and I'm really happy!!!! I've made some really great friends during the sub-comm camp. They have really shown me a reason to be myself regardless of what others may think of you. I guess that honesty and openness was the reason we clicked so well in such a short time. We're so comfortable in our own skins that for once I feel no need to be anymore then I already am to be friends with them. Thank you....

Hadi( Your the most random sweetheart I have ever known. Thanks for making me laugh non-stop so much 'till my stomach hurt... We must crash at your place again soon... Lol... I promise to TRY to not put you in a box and ship you off using DHL. And by the way, I do not live in a box! That's Dion! He's censored box... Lol... Love ya dude),

Dion( You still aren't young innocent or pure in my eyes darling... Never have and probably never will... But your still a sweetheart... And did you tell Irene what you did to her teddy bear? The poor bear must have suffered psychological trauma... Lol...Love ya too dude),

Hafiz( You damn merepek la bro. Love your energy. Even Energizer Bunny lose to you sia! Love you la! And I will definately call you if we got another thon session ok bro. Jangan risau. Lol)

and of cause

Begum( My darling twinnie!!! You are Me. We are the same person seriously. Without you, I would have gone bonkers. Thank you and I LOVE YOU BABE!!!!).

I loved every second of being in Merope( Pronounced Mer-ro-pee). Being irritating with you guys just made it more worth it. Love you all.

As for school, I've been stretching myself to the limit. Trying to maintain my social life with projects. I missed out on like 3 days of school recently due to an eye allergy and I'm dying trying to catch up. Its horrible to miss a day of school with the hectic design timetable but 3 days is suicide. I'm also trying to spread my social time between 3 groups of friends: My class friends, My DOC friends and my sub-comm friends. I hope the two older groups understand that the newest group is still in the building stages so please forgive me if I seem to spend more time with them. We are from different schools and we are trying to spend some time together and sometimes that is quite difficult due to our timetables so please do understand.

Anyway, 2days ago Zain, Wen, 2 other guys, Begum, Hadi and myself went to AGM. We kinda gatecrashed in some sense. Cause we weren't asked to come but we got whisked in cause we went there to help carry some door gifts but ended up helping to mingle and usher in the guests. I must admit that its a fun way to earn SEAL points. The only con was that my feet are still hurting cause I'm not used to wearing heels the whole day. But the pain was worth it for the sake of TPSU. And also the fact that we got to do our Merope empire cheer to show(more like irritate) everyone(especially Glenn). Lol. I so don't regret getting into sub-comm. The warmth we(Begum and me) got when we were leaving was just indescribable. Also the unity when we sang the TP school song during AGM was just phenomenal. I LOVE TPSU!!!!!

Well I'd better get on doing my homework. Will TRY to blog again soon. Love ya'll!!! Bye!