Friday, July 20, 2007

I Love IRENE!!!!!

Lol.... Ok Ryn is like seriously sweet!!!! She's a total Darling!!!! Ok here's how I met this amazing lady!


Whole day in class doing ground floor plan and shit like that. At like 5 or so, decided to pack up and go to the lounge to meet the usual peeps. Turned out that all of them had left already. Suddenly Dion called and asked me to rush to meet him and Irene. So I did... Ended up they were at the bus stop near east gate so I walked there to meet them. Took 518 to Far East. Damn fun!!! Haven't been there in ages!!! Loved every moment of it. Then decided to go to Peninsula Plaza. On the way there, Hadi called Dion so we asked him to come along. Dion, Ryn and me went shopping at Peninsula Plaza awhile then moved to Peninsula Shopping center. Irene was feeling tired and Dion was hungry so we went to Peninsula Plaza again to eat at Burger King. While waiting for my drink, Hadi(Dummy!!!) suddenly jumped from behind me. @!#@*^*)%%^$$%@#$#^*&(!!!! Gave me such a fright. Anyway Hadi brought his friend Rah along. He is so funny!!!! Anyway, we hung out awhile before heading off. Called for a cab but happened that we didn't ask for a London cab. So it was only enough for 4 people. I'm honestly am seriously sorry to Dion for doing what we did. Soooooo Sorry!!!! Please don't be angry... On our way back we craped in the cab loads!!!! And Rahz you should just be you!!! You are great enough already. Anyway, ended up sending the boys first then Irene and me chatted about how much problems we faced in secondary school. She is sooooo nice!!! Then the stupid taxi uncle said that he couldn't take me back so I had to walk all the way out to the main road and it was like 11++++++++++ OK!!!! I was damn scared cause it was really dark. Anyway, I did manage to get a cab after all. Now I know where Irene lives. Lol. And it was so near to Yckps or was it Hougang primary. Lol. Anyway it's near bowen. Lol.

Irene is totally AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love ya darling!!! You totally rock!!!!

WE SO HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN SOME DAY SOON!!!!!!!
*Begum included*

p.s: Found this little thingy and it's really true. Every girl wants this I sure. Go check it out!

http://www.quizilla.com/cgi-bin/result/result.pl