1m x 1m
Lol... well decided to upload the picture of my 1m x 1m final project here since not everyone can see it on my camera.
I'm really proud of myself( It's my blog so I can be shameless and thick-skined okay! No need to be so modest and humble here! Lol). This has been the only final project which I am super proud to call mine. Not that the other's weren't great but this just shows my artistic side a little more. It kinda makes me feel that maybe I might just make it in Design. Lol. Please do tell me what you think of it be it good or bad. I wanna know what you people( my friends) think of my work. It is only like 95%-97% done though. One final and crucial element is still missing.
Anyway digressing a little, my day today was incomplete. I didn't get to see him!!! I really miss him. And I'm praying that he'll be there tomorrow. I wanna show him my work. I wanna hear his comments. I wanna know what he thinks and feels about it. He's opinion matters to me.
On another note, Hadi has decided to help me find out if he likes me. Thank you buddy! I owe you big time! But somehow, I have a feeling that he likes me more then he likes her. It really seems that way. To me at least! Lol. Or maybe my mind has gone cuckoo and i'm imagining all of this. Lol. Whatever it is, Hadi your a great friend and don't you ever think otherwise!!! Get well soon ya!!!