Friday, August 10, 2007

My Snooze-fest Entry

Well this is probably going to be a boring entry cause its an update on my "love-life"

*Someone screams "BORING!" from a distance*

Well lets see....

Firstly, there's the whole Hadi issue. Well now that he knows I don't mind using his name. Ok I told him yesterday that I used to like him. That was from the last day of sub-comm camp till like I don't know when but it was just a wee lil crush la. Well he has the right to know since we're friends.

Second matter on my list is this new guy that I like. My friends know who he is and that's enough. Well, it seems like I'm not the only one vying for his affection. And initially I did want to give up the chase. But Irene baby talked me out of it. Kinda. Cause unless I find out how he feels about me I'll be stuck on the line tip-toeing between giving up and going on. The bestest part is that a dear friend of mine is helping the "competition"(this girl is a friend too). And I just told him yesterday about my new target and why I'm giving him up(at that point). So since two heads are better then one, I'm sure to lose out in the battle for his heart. He did tell the girl that he has no feelings towards her but she's still giving it another shot this time with some help. Well good luck my friend(s). I might get some help just to help me find out his feelings towards me but after that it's gotta be all me. Lol. I need to know. I can't be stuck here all my life. If he doesn't have feelings for me then I wanna and need to move on.... Any volunteers?


Feel free to tag and comment about this entry... Thanks! Bye!