Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Elite

I just realised that my friends are beyond sweet. Seriously, no one has gone through so much trouble for me. Lol. I mean I always knew that they were total sweethearts but what they've been doing for me recently is was beyond sweet. Lol. Nu er, Teddy, Jac and Hadi thanks for Saturday if I haven't thanked you guys yet. It was fun even though its still irritating to be forced to eat unwillingly. Lol. Teddy can psycho me into doing anything, I swear! So for the whole blogoshphere to know, Teddy is the secret evil weapon u can use against me to make me do anything. What he says goes. Lol. Evil tactics by sweet friends. Lol.

Anyway Saturday was interesting to say the least. Lol. Nu er, Jac and Teddy(that dumbdumb dumbdumb) got me meal replacements! Lol. They didn't really suck la. But the Vanilla wasn't that nice either. Lol. Teddy psycho-ed me into drinking them even though I would never want to. TEDDY IS EVIL!!!! Lol. BY THE WAY PEOPLE, TEDDY CAN SING! Please don't think my Teddy can't sing ok! He learnt from me!!!!*Getting BHB here* Lol.

Well Saturday night was emo-ing worst then I've done in like nearly a year. Was really hurting and stuff to the point that I nearly cried myself to sleep.
*I promised myself not to ever do that again for as long as live... Its not fun when you do that for like a whole year... And I mean EVERY NIGHT for A WHOLE YEAR!!!*
Back to the story, I kinda talked it out with Hadi and that's how the previous entry came about. But when I saw his tag just now somehow it made me think of all my darlings. Even though I haven't found Mr Right who'll protect and pamper me, I've already got darling friends who will. And Hadi also made me realise that it is gonna be and endless cycle of pain and suffering. I totally agree. But I don't know, I don't know how to make myself sincerely and honestly smile and mean it. I mean not those types of smile when you said something funny or stupid and I'm trying to laugh out so i just smile. I mean just smile for no reason type of smiles. Smile just because your happy for no good reason types. Maybe one day la Hadi. Maybe one day I'll find true happiness and just smile. Lol.

Anyway, Teddy's been worrying me lately. Jac and Nu er know know why. Seriously ah, I'm totally perplexed by him. I don't know la Teddy. Your a big boy, I guess I should stop worrying but I can't. Lol. I guess its equal now, you worry about me and I worry about you. Lol. Well all I have to say is that I hope he lives up to the image that he has portrayed to me OR ELSE!!!! Lol.

Well I guess that's all right?!?!?

WAIT!!! Nearly forgot... What's up with the title??? Lol. The Elite refers to my teddy bear collection. I only want the elite. Jac and Nu er understand. Lol. Any inferior teddy in my collection shall be placed into the recycle bin and emptied! Right Jac and Nu er!!! Lol. I don't want a plague to infect my collection. Lol. They are too precious!!!!!! Lol.

Now that's all for today!!! Gonna go eat my lunch and take my medicine(Thanks to Teddy I'm sick!!!! Lol. Teddy!!!! Don't need to spread your love this way ok. Lol)
*coughs*

Ok so till next time SAYONARA!!!!!