Question: What is my purpose in life?
Question: What is my purpose in life?
I find myself asking this question alot lately. I know everyone is like going
" Omg!!!! Another emo post??? Sheesh!!!!"
Well not really actually. I guess I am an emo person deep down. But that's because of my personality. I take all the blame for stuff most of the time. I'm always seen as the mother-figure in most of my circle of friends. Well its true. I am a protective person. I put family and friends wayyyyyyy before self. I'd sacrifice my own health if it required me to. I guess it was the way I was brought up that made me this way. I was always thought to think of the consequences of my actions and stuff. I guess that's why people see me as motherly. They think I'm mature in thinking. Whatever it may be, I don't care. All I know that seeing those I love happy makes me happy. Worrying about those I love is my duty. You may not see it but trust me, if you mean something to me, I CONSTANTLY worry about you. Even minor little details worry me. That's why people say I'm motherly I guess. But right now, being motherly isn't such a bad idea. I love to protect, I willingly sacrifice and I constantly worry. That why sometimes I emo. I mean even though I would willingly do anything for those I love, every now and then, it would be nice to have someone do that for you too. Even if for a short while. Every girl likes to feel pampered after all right? Maybe when I find Mr Right, I can get pampered a little. For now, I willingly undertake all the pain and suffering by myself.
ANSWER: To protect, defend and sacrifice my all for those I love. It may pain me, BUT IT PAINS ME MORE TO SEE THOSE I LOVE SUFFER.
p.s: Thanks Hadi. Your a great friend. Screw anyone who says otherwise. I owe you for this. Thanks for bringing some purpose back into my life for me. No words will ever be enough to show my appreciation for what you have done for me. By the way, crying is not a sign of weakness. I rarely cry. So if I do, something happened that must have really hurt me badly.