Farah is...(part2)
Farah is happy that everyone is happy!
Farah is happy that she understands her AutoCAD stuff!
Farah is happy that she has been a good girl lately!
Farah is happy that she kept her promise to Teddy!
Farah is happy that she got to talk to Teddy yesterday!
Farah is happy that she was asked for her opinion by Teddy!
Farah is happy that she gave Teddy honest valuable advise!
Farah is happy that she got a call from Teddy last night!
Farah is happy that she has Teddy!!!!
Farah is happy that she is looking forward to going out with teddies and nu er!
Farah is happy that she is happy!
Farah is happy that she gets to see her friends!
Farah is happy that she finally got to talk to Twinnie yesterday!
Farah is happy that she has developed third person syndrome!
Farah is unhappy that she has class today!
Farah is unhappy that she'll be left alone while everyone is away on holiday!
Farah is unhappy that her handphone bill is through the roof!
Farah is unhappy that she is so god-damn tired!
Farah is unhappy that she gets so little sleep!
Farah is unhappy that she is still sick!
Farah is unhappy that she didn't go for the sleepover!
Farah is unhappy that Teddy has not developed third person syndrome!
Farah is unhappy that she has developed third person syndrome!
Ok! I'm like in class(as in in the classroom but its my lunch break now) now typing this lame-ass blog entry! Lol. I swear I've lost my marbles! Don't you agree? Lol. Anyway if you're wondering why I'm in class and not eating my lunch its cause my lecture ended early today so I had an earlier lunch! I didn't break my promise to Teddy, Jac, Dion & Nu er!(yet) Lol. Well I'm off to go surfing the web! Lol. Syonara!