Update
Lalas! Hahaha! I'm surprisingly happy today! Lol. I guess its cause I've been spending so much time with the clique! JUICE! Lol.
I'm so happy for nu er and boyboy! Lol. They make a great pair. Boyboy! Better look after my nu er hor! Don't make me get those 20 penknives! Lol.
Anyway, me and boyboy had a lil mother-in-law-son-in-law talk just now. Don't worry so much la boyboy! I'm the oldest one now. Let me look after things. For once you should just relex, take it easy and let someone else do all the worrying. I'm your mummy let me take it from here.
We had a nice serious chat. I still have some questions that I haven't asked him yet and somethings I haven't told him yet. But that's cause I forgot what they were just now. Lol. Sorry lor I'm old liao! Lol.
Well had dinner with the usual people before heading off to jac's place to slack awhile. The security guards there were quite juicesucking lor! Nevermind! Lol.
Lukano went to pick me up from the interchange for dinner. I've missed him. I got to know that lukano was emo-ing by jac's window when I wasn't there. I hope he knows that I'm gonna be there for him. He won't be dampening my mood if he does tell me his problems. He'll be dampening it if he doesn't and makes me start worrying and thinking too far. Lol. I'm here for you dear. Don't hesitate to call me if you feel down. I'm here for you day or night. Don't you ever think otherwise ok. I may be your grandma(ok I feel old) but I'm your friend as well. Farah loves Lukano dearest!!!! And she doesn't want him to keep all his pain and stuff bottled up!
Well I'd better be off to bed now. got loads to do later on in the day.(i.e. AutoCAD). So nights and TTFN!
p.s: Can't wait to see them again soon. Hopefully no juicesucker ruins my mood the next time we meet(like they did at sentosa).