Friday, August 3, 2007

My Day Back To Bowen

Just got back from Bowen... Never realised how much I actually loved that school until I left. Anyway I went there today thinking that I'd go see my teachers and maybe some of my sec 5 friends. Ended up that there was a miscommunication and I didn't get to met Ziq and Salaam who were waiting for me at the canteen. Sorry guys. I'll make sure that next time I come you guys will know ok! And no more miscommunication cause I now have Ziq's number.

Anyway ended up meeting Huda, Roliah, Yani, Tia and Shilla. Tia and Shilla tried getting a hold of Ziq for me but i don't know what happened. Anyway. I was sitting at the Foyer when Wan Xuan and Fizah came back from lunch. I've totally missed her. Anyway we talked while walking to the band Room. It was nice being with Fizah again. Anyway she got me to go into the new Band Room(bittersweet memories from that place)

The shock I had when she opened the 2ND door leading to the room is beyond words. The place was amazing... It looked so neat and stuff. The acoustics provided by the padded walls was amazing. Only problem I had with it was the SIZE!!!! THEY SHRUNK THE BAND ROOM!!!!! How could they!!!! This is no way to treat your award-winning, world-renown Military band ok!!! I'm not asking you to give preferential treatment but you do have to realise that that space is uber squeeze for the large band. i seriously hope something is done.

Well I stayed with them till end of practice. I realised that the horns now are just as independent as they always were. I'm so proud of them. And they were playing the french horn!!! Uber proud!!! I'll be going down again tomorrow to help them polish their instruments. Remember your cotton buds ok Horns! I also managed to see loads of band people that I've missed so much like Hasanah, Sufian, Fakhrin, Yulin, Ahmad, Hui Ping, Zu Mei, Hui Ching, Joan and last but by no means least SHAWN WONG!!!!! he's grown so much!!! What ever happened to that cute little boy that I taught??? Lol. I'm surprised Mr Razak remembers I was from Horn. but it was nice being back there. I'm really amazed by what BMB has now become. I'm so proud of them. Anyway at the end of the practice, when they were saying goodbye and thank you, I saw Hafizah mouth to the new leaders to get them to say "thank you Ma'am, goodbye Ma'am" to me. I think I heard Fakhrin and some other seniors asking them to do so as well. Even Mr Razak asked them to. But they didn't and that's ok with me because I don't really think I deserve that title. After all, I left at sec 2. I still remember some things but I've forgotten most. And I don't expect anyone from the band to call me Ma'am. But if they do then so be it. After today I realised that I've really missed the band. Might join TP band. I'm really surprised that so many of them remembered me. Love all of you guys! And weirdly enough. I think I might have been the only Horn to ever come and visit the section this year. They seemed so blur when they saw me. Like they never saw an alumni before. Lol.

Well this was a long enough entry. I could go on further but my contact lenses are getting dry. Until then, Ta ta!