My Day....
I'm so tired... But I had a great day yesterday... Stayed in lounge till like 8.30pm... Watched the guys play pool... Nevermind today is national day!!! Happy Birthday Singapore!!!! Back to the story... We went for dinner after that... Had bubble tea!!! After so long!!!! Then went to techno... All the while with Jacintha, Hadi and Brainer... ZOMFG!!!!! I didn't expect like the whole entire bunch of regular TPSU people from the lounge to be there la... But it was a nice sight... Damn it sia... I didn't bring my digicam... It was seriously very much like a family... At like 10 or so the 4 of us headed off... Jac, Brainer and me took 15 to Pasir Ris... Damn fun sia hangin out with them... Lol... Laught so hard till got stitches... And I realised that Brainer is quite protective of his female friends.... Lol.... Had a great day la in all... Thanks Jac, thanks Brainer!!!!
Now I'd better go sleep now... Damn Tired.... Nighties!!!!