Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chivalry is ALMOST dead!

Ok life has been chaotic!!!! I'm rushing for dear life here. I'm rushing for both my final assignments and their both driving me bonkers. I've been getting the usual Final Assignment Week amount of sleep. Which is damn pathetic. But I shall kill myself trying if I have to. But whatever it is, I have NO CHOICE but to eat my meals. I swear one of these days I'll be skipping one or two meals. Honestly, I really don't have much time this week for anything other then work.

Well besides my crappy school life, an update on the clique! Lol. On Saturday, we all headed down to suntec to support the Dance Ensemble. Didn't really watch cause I was talking to boyboy and couldn't get to the rest when they had moved. Anyway, we were all dressed to impress that day. All black baby!!! Lol. Seriously, everyone looked great especially when we were going down the escalator to suntec. I'm amazed by their sense of style. Don't get me wrong, I know they had good taste. But I never thought it ever possible to look so good. You guys looked amazing. I didn't really think my outfit was that impressive. It was pretty ok la. Lol.

Then on Sunday, disaster struck. I won't go into details here. But Glad everything is finally out and everything is over. I love you guys and I don't ever want this to end. I'm sure we'll be friends for a long time to come. Love you all truckloads.

Well yesterday after school was suppose to go for dinner with Dearest and Dion. Lol. But ended up meeting them and Jac and Dearest's house. Lol. Lukano I know where you live! Lol. We hang out till like 11.45 or so. Poor Dion had missed the last 136 so he was forced to take 132 then switch to 80 and walk all the way home from sengkang. Poor dear. Nevermind, your grandma will always be up to accompany you. Lol. Being the typical gentlemen that our clique guys are, Lukano sent me and Jac back. Yes he actually walked us home! And walked all the way back! No wonder your my Dearest! Lol.

Talking about being gentlemenly and all, we came to a conclusion that the guys in the clique are a dying breed. They are of a rare and dying breed known as chivalrous men. YES! Chivallry is almost dead! What ever happened to those days where guys opened doors for girls, when they helped them up and down a tall step, yada, yada, yada! Oh my gosh! What is this world coming to. And me, Jac and Begum came across a common belife about guys. It is that you don't have to do much to charm us. Because your little gestures like opening doors, helping us up and down, helping us carry our books and stuff, walking us home late at night etc. This minor things that most guys have given up doing is what it takes to win us over. Lol. No wonder I love those 3 so much. They aren't like some JUICESUCKER! Who is so blardy selfish and immature.

Anyway, I'd better get on with my work or at least try to get in a little more sleep before I do my work. Before I faint today. Lol. Feel free to tag. Loves, hugs, misses and kisses ya'll!