Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Lalas!

Lol. I've been so happy lately.

Finally see boyboy's friendster shoutout change as well as his status! I'm glad that he is finally so happy. And boyboy, I have the right to feel old lor! I'm a great-grandma lor. WTH! Lol. Haha.

And your sons ah!!!! Haiyoh!!! One is trying to kill his daddy faster to get his inheritance money faster leh I think. The other one ah... Haiyoh! So worried! Later he'll start looking like his very pretty and chio daddy... Lol.

Your granddaughter ah! Hahaha... Nothing to say la she... She learnt everything she knows from her ahgong! Lol. So stop teaching her the WRONG things can! She even influenced her uncle already lor! HAHA!

Your mistress(my nu er)... What can I say other then.... IF YOU TWO WANT TO PILLOW TALK CAN TELL US?!?!?! Lol. We can get another person to host the conference lor. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG! I'm getting naggy! ON MY BLOG!!! SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!! Hahahaha... I blame it on boyboy!!! Lol. Lalas. But I still love you la Teddy! Hahaha... Even though I feel like stabbing you with my penknife ond heels at time. Lol.

Farah loves the CLIQUE!!!! Lol.

And just in case your like uber laggy like boyboy(actually he now not so laggy liao la...Cause even he can figure out who the clique consists of.. Lol.)here's the list!

In order of seniority(excluding myself, the oldest member):

Begum aka Twinnie (Dearie) - Twin sister
Brainer aka Boyboy (Dear) - Son-in-law & Teddybear
Irene aka Nu er (Sweetie) - Daughter
Dion aka Delicious (Darling) - Grandson
Christo aka Lukano (Dearest) - Grandson
Jacintha aka Jac (Baobei) - Great-granddaughter
Nicholas aka Nick (Sweetheart) - Great-grandson
Gerald aka Ah boy (Angel) - Great-grandson

I Love Them And NOTHING Will Change That!!!! xP
Farah feels blessed to have them in her life right now. They give her a reason to go on when juicesuckers bring down her mood!

LOVE YOU ALL TRUCKLOADS!!!