Life Update
Okok!!!! Lol I'll update ok! Lol. Sheesh!. Hahahaha. Well actually nothing much to write about. Been pre-occupied with the usual stuff during fasting month(i.e. getting ready for Hari Raya) so sorry for not updating and being so distant from so many people. I'm simply busy. Lol.
Well anyway, this year fasting month seems a little more of a challenge for me. "Why?" you ask. Because its taking alot of my self-control skills to prevent myself from breaking fast early cause I cursed. Just to clue you guys in on what is making me curse so much this month, its my goddamn phone bill. Don't ask how much it is. If you know then you do. Its an amount I havent seen in 3 years and I hoped never to see ever again. Well I did and now I'm gonna have to find a job to pay for it if not I'm so dead.*sigh*
On a happier note, I now have a new turtle!!! And apparently he likes to wear pink ribbons right Jac!!! Lol. Hahahahahahaha! Farah loves her turtle very much!!!! Lol. Hahahahaha.
Well can't really think of anything else to blog so till next time. BYE!!!!
p.s: I'm on holiday till 1st October. Someone please date me out!!! Especially for badminton please!!!! xPpPpPpPp