Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Day Out!(Finally)

Lol. Dearest asked me to update again. Lol. WTH!!! Lol. And threaten to darw me and ugly turtle if I don't!!!! :'(... Lol. Well don't really have much to update about la. Been a pretty lame ass holiday. Lol. But I do have something to write about Friday. Lol. Damn FUN!!!!

Well met up with Bananas first in the day. Well actually it was about 1pm. Went to pepper lunch with them since dom and colin wanted to eat lunch. My gosh I haven't laughed that much about gore-ish stuff since God knows when. Lol. Then The Clique came to pepper lunch to meet me and got to met my dear Bananas. Lol. Later left with The Clique. We were suppose to send Dearest to the clinic but ended up shopping and doing nothing. Lol. We tend to do that i guess. Lol. Brainer and I came up with something lame which is JAILI( Jac And Irene Lost It). Lol. And we had like a whole days convo about dancing while the two shopaholics did their thing. I miss talkin with Brainer. Lol. Later we went to Marine Parade to send Irene home. Wanted to go ECP but ended up going to some playground near Irene's place. Lol. Me, Jac and at one point Brainer had a mini Clubbing session. Lol. Dearest says he doesn't dance. Turtle! We are gonna teach you how to dance! And you're gonna dance with us next time. Lol. We missed the last bus home and so had to cab back home.( Thanks boyboy! We owe you big time...). Well we stopped at Bishan cause we didn't have enough cash. So me and Dearest walked back. It was nice. I love talking to him. He maybe young but he's insightful and mature. I love my Dearest! Just hopes that he takes my advice and remembers what I told him. Lol. And he said something very sweet to me. You are such a sweetheart! And now you know, you'll always have us. Loves!

Well thats all for now. Lol. Good enough an update for you Dearest? Lol.


Love, hugs, misses & kisses!!!