Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Results Day/My Horrible GPA

I guess the title is self-explanatory. I have nothing much to say cause I seriously don't feel like typing out anything. My GPA is only a meagerly 1.79. How sad is that?!? Haiz. It's not helping the fact that I wanna drop out of design. I suck at what I do and I don't have the passion everyone seems to have. What is wrong with me?!?! I'm such a loser. Maybe I should just drop out and not pull down the name of Temasek Design School. If any being in this universe can convince me otherwise please do state your case. I need all the help I can get on this one. I'm sure that if I drop out, I won't ever go back to design. I may never even go back to a poly. I know I need a diploma but... I don't know. Sigh.