Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ultimate Randomness!/Tagged!

Was tagged by Jac so here goes....

Link to your tagger and post these rules. List eight (8) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


1.I'm motherly(apparently)
2.I LOVE shoes but I don't really like to shop!!!
3.I'm only 152.5!!! WTH!!!
4.I love being hugged!!!(YOU SEE THIS TEDDYPIG!?! Lol)
5.I will die without music in my life(music=life!!!)
6.I AM DAMN NAGGY!!!!Lol
7.I love mutant creatures like teddypigs,rattles,chiwanas,etc.(Damn lame can?!?)
8.I NEVER leave home without my phone! Lol... Its my baby!

TAG!
1.Brainer!(Teddypig!!! You better do this for me hor!!!Or else no more hugs!Lol)
2.Christo dearest!(Turtle!!! Surely will see this and do de!)
3.Begum!(Twinnie!! Lol... Need I say more???)
4.Averia!(My energizer battery!!! Lol... I wanna see how random is ur random...lol)
5.Colin!(Dear!!! Lol... You know you'll do it! Lol)
6.Lynnette!(Mummy!!!!! xD)
7.Hasanah!(Sayang!!! Buatkan eh!!! But after your O's please!! Love ya!)
8.You! You random person reading my blog! Lol