Why Am I Missing That Fella?!?!
For some weird reason, I feel this little nagging feeling in the back of my head saying "I miss him". Seriously irritating man this feeling. Why am I missing this fella!!! Lol. I think the silence is getting on my nerves cause almost every night I chat with him and the past two nights have been quite quiet. I think I just grew comfortable with the idea that every night we'd chat that not seeing his name on my screen is quite strange to me. Lol. I think I'm crazy. I miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! Lol.
*tells self*
"Relex Farah! He's only away for a few more days after that you'll see him everyday till your sick of him!"
Haiz. Farah feels like a love sick puppy. =_=". But thing is I'm not in love with anyone. I just notice a sudden and huge difference in my daily life. Haiz. Come home soon please. I miss you too much! :'( . Lol.
*tells him in naggy&whiny affectionate voice*
"See la, see la! Xian chabor until forget me somemore!*humph*. WTH lor!!!! You are like so never gonna leave me for like this many days like this!!! CANNOT!!!! I WON'T LET!!!!*humph* "