Just Don't Bother Reading... A Waste Of Your Time..
Just wanted to blog out stuff... No specific reason for doing this...
Well, I'm getting sick of this bunch of stupid emotions I keep feeling. Who the hell ever said being able to feel pain and anguish was a good thing. It's like the suckiest thing ok!
Why the hell should we feel love if it just ends up hurting us and crushing our self-esteems? Why the hell bother loving someone with your heart and soul if the feeling will never be reciprocated. Why bother loving someone when you know you'll never be able to capture their heart. Why does your heart never listen to your head? Why does it insists on causing you unbearable torture and leaving permanent scars of misery and self-inflicted hatred.
Is it so impossible to love someone like me?
I guess so. Like I've said before.
"Your the one but like every other dream I've ever had, you'll remain an unreachable and unrealistic DREAM."
Even with those words etched into my mind, my heart still belongs to you. All I can hope for is that you don't torture it like it has me. I'm not asking you to treat it like some precious gem, cause I am not. But, what I do wish of you is to take care of it. It has been broken and pain-stakingly pieced back together. In the process, making it weaker and more fragile then before. I guess it is just my luck that I shall not be loved back by those whom I give my heart to. Maybe I am destined to be a lonely old spinster who rots in a house all by her lonesome. Maybe it is my punishment to suffer for all my sins. Maybe it is life's way of telling me I am unworthy of its wonders and majesty. I don't know. Whatever it is, I'm starting to lose hope in love like I have in myself. Who in their right mind would ever love someone like me anyway? Who cares. I'm destined to grow old and rot away all by myself anyway. So just forget my existence. I'm sure it's not a hard thing to do, since I'm practically a no one to everyone. I'm sure no one will even read this entry. So why the hell am I wasting my time here anyway? I might as well just shut up and leave and stop torturing you, the poor lost soul who just happened to stumble upon my blog. So goodbye. And sorry for making you suffer by bothering about a no one like me.
*leaves*
p.s: I'm not emo or suicidal or any of that shit. I'm just blurting out my thoughts. I'm not stupid or insane enough to do some thing like slit my wrist or like jump off a building. So let me be and give me my space.