Thursday, January 24, 2008

T3!!!!!

Omg!!! I'm so happy today!!! Ok to explain everything, I shall go back to the 21st of January...


Ok if you all didn't know, I was asked to be a Pack Leader(PL) for the Direct Poly Admission(DPA) Programme. My fellow PLs were Jason Ooi& Maybelin See. We were the PLs for Group 3(whom later renamed themselves T3). And the programme started on Friday(18 Jan 07).

21st Jan 2007

On Monday morning, I arrived in TP at about 7.30 am. Decided to waste time before I went up to meet the leaders for a briefing at 8 am. Anyway fast foreword to like 9+ am. Maybelin and myself brought Group 3 to the Sports Complex for their first activity of the day, Hip Hop Dance. We did warm ups and stuff and then Maybelin had to go. So that left me alone with the group.*Jason had lab at 9 in case you were wondering*. It was kind of a good thing actually, it helped me open up to the group more and made me step up more since I was the only PL left incharge of the group. And it was then that I realised that this bunch of people were such great darlings. They were so co-operative and hyper and wonderful! I just feel in love with all of them! And when each group had to do the dance routine taught, my group made me do the dance with them which seriously helped in bonding. During lunch I taught them cheers and we ate as a group and even renamed ourselves. When Jason came back, we played killer polar bear and he bought them like 5 sticks of mentos la! Lol. Anyway we played and bonded and then it was time for DRAGONBOAT!!! We were split up *tears*. But it was still fun all in all. When we settled back at the stadium for debriefing, they made Maybelin teh! Lol. It was a super fun day!


22nd Jan 2007

The evil day full of pain. Everyone was so sore after Dragonboat but still came down for ALP. The whole day was pretty ok. Everyone was jumbled around and stuff so it was interesting. And TPSU weren't the ones incharge of the activities that day so it was very laid back for us. The day went pass quite well just that i was really sore.

On a side note, that Tuesday was the first time that I hung out with Brainer in a super long time. I realised that i miss talking to him. As in like just sitting there and talking about any random thing like music for instance. He played some songs with really nice guitar riffs for me to listen to. I'm glad that I have a friend who has the same interest and taste in music as I do. It helps cause even if we don't talk in ages, all we need if one song and we'd be back like old times.*smiles*

23rd Jan 2007

The last day of camp, was DAMN chaotic!!! AC organised a treasure hunt where the DPA students were split into groups of 5. Which meant that there were 13 groups(attendance was 64). And there were only like 6 of us at the start to look after all of them. And since we had to go off now and again for lessons and stuff. So all of the PLs were running around like crazy people. After that ended, it was announced that the top 3 teams were all girls!! GIRL POWER!!! Lol. We went off for lunch and some of my Darlings wanted me to teh! WTH!!! Lol... Nevermind! I love you guys so much that I would do it. After that we had some water bomb launcher game thingy. Lesson learnt from activity: Zhi Yong should never be given paper,plastic bags,tape,twine and sugar together. Lol He was just damn crazy the whole afternoon la! Anyway went to Alumni Lounge to watch a video presentation by VC. Then it was debrief time. Quite funny and emotional at the same time. Olivia actually cried at the end. She made me want to cry as well. Lol. Went for dinner with some of the Darlings. It was really fun! Talked and crapped the whole time.

All in all, the camp was super great and happening! I loved every moment of it and I love every new friend I've made from it. All the pain and lack of sleep was worth it after seeing all your happy smiling faces at the end. Thank you for making my first leadership experience in TP such a memorable one!

Yesterday afternoon, I smsed all my T3 Darlings asking them how they did. OMG! I feel like a proud Mummy! They are ALL coming back!!! I so love them! I'm gonna try to find a date for us to gather and go out together. T3 TBC! To end this SUPER LONG entry I just want to say, FARAH LOVES EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER T3 DARLINGS TO BITS AND PIECES!!!!

p.s: Thank you T3 for the sweet things you wrote on my postcards. You'll stay in my heart forever.