I Vow Revenge....
Life is unfair, evil, heartless and sinister!!!!!
How could it do such a horrid thing to those innocent things!!!
How dare it take away the life of the innocent and pure!!!!
How could it hurt so many people in such a short time!!!!
HOW COULD LIFE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has NO RIGHT!!!! NO RIGHT AT ALL!!!!!
Why her?
How could it do such a horrid thing to those innocent things!!!
How dare it take away the life of the innocent and pure!!!!
How could it hurt so many people in such a short time!!!!
HOW COULD LIFE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
It has NO RIGHT!!!! NO RIGHT AT ALL!!!!!
Why her?
Why them?
Why now?
WHY?!?!?!?!
I WILL BE THE BIG SISTER THAT I PROMIED I WOULD BE. I WILL AVENGE THIS UNJUST LOST. I WILL MAKE LIFE PAY.
I'LL HAVE YOUR BACK. ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
ALL OF YOURS.
R.I.P. my sweet angels. Know that I have and will always love you both. You'll be in my heart forever.
Life has deprived me the chance to ever meet my god-daughters. It has deprived them of a life filled with love and adoration showered on them by their parents and god-mothers. I will do everything in my power to make it pay.