~ Untitled ~
I know I should be thankful,
I know I should be happy.
But all that weighs on my mind is the loss,
And this feeling so empty.
I know I must be strong,
I know what I must do.
But selfishly enough,
I just don't want to.
Call me cowardly,
Call me weak.
But all I feel like doing,
Is letting these tears roll down my cheeks.
I know others hurt,
I know others pain.
But such unjust loss,
Its just inhumane.
I know I've let you down,
I know that I have failed.
But honest to GOD,
I've tried but to no avail.
Forgive my weakness,
Forgive me my friend.
I shall carry this shame,
Till the bitter end.
I know I should be happy.
But all that weighs on my mind is the loss,
And this feeling so empty.
I know I must be strong,
I know what I must do.
But selfishly enough,
I just don't want to.
Call me cowardly,
Call me weak.
But all I feel like doing,
Is letting these tears roll down my cheeks.
I know others hurt,
I know others pain.
But such unjust loss,
Its just inhumane.
I know I've let you down,
I know that I have failed.
But honest to GOD,
I've tried but to no avail.
Forgive my weakness,
Forgive me my friend.
I shall carry this shame,
Till the bitter end.