Friday, February 8, 2008

An End To This Madness....

She's awake! Thank god! Thank you GOD for not taking away the life of another person that I love. Thank you for keeping her safe. Thank you for bringing my sister back to me.

*a sigh of relief let out by many*

Huge thanks to Ang Tai Hong for looking after my baby sister for me. I owe you a HUGE one dude. Thank you a lot!

To sis: If you even read this, know that we all love you. We will be there for you now and forever. We will get through this together. Sisters for life. I intend to live up to those words. Don't apologize to us for not being able to meet those two angels. Because we are sorry for your loss. Whatever it is, I'm glad that at least i still have you. Safe and sound. Take care of yourself. Will be down to visit you soon. Be good. And give Tai Hong a big hug and thank you from me.

As promised, here is the picture that I drew in tribute to my two little angels. It may not be my nicest drawing but its the one with the most sentimental value to it.