To: Blog hopper
Dear idiot,
Firstly, my eye shadow is not blue. I never ever use blue. It was something known as lighting. But I'm sure a nameless loser like yourself would know nothing about that. Secondly, you are obviously colour-blind cause my darling idiot, there is a difference between black and brown. Not only that, but sorry to disappoint you darling but your Malay kinda sucks(coming from me, trust me, this IS an insult). It's kulit gelap not hitam. Third, the whole pendek thing. You must not know me, cause if you did, you'd know that...... Wait for it.... Wait for it..... I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! So what if I'm short. I don't see my friends complaining about it. And more so, I sure as hell am not complaining. Next, the whole gemok angle. Honey, even with my weight, I can still sashay in 5 inch heels hell of a lot better then you. Wanna know why? Here's a little tip: I've got enough confidence in myself to pull it off. I don't degrade others to have to feel good. I like the way I look and so do those I call my friends. If you think I'm fat now, I've looked worst. yet still I have friends(more then I can say for you). As for the whole burok and geli nak tengok thing. Hun.... I'm sorry to crush your puny ego. But WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU THINK. In fact what makes you think you CAN think. Honestly, why the hell should I take into consideration the "advise" of a person who doesn't even have enough decency to use his/her/its own name to criticise me. At least I love myself enough to use my real name. So till we meet again I wish you well blog hopper. May your ignorance not cause your death. Take care and enjoy.
Yours gratefully,
Farah