Thursday, April 10, 2008

WHATISYOURPROBLEM!!!!!

Went blog hopping just now and read something that really struck a nerve... And not in a good way.... I don't care if this is an old story to the person who wrote it. You have lost whatever little respect i still had for you. For those who know me, know that I'm the kind of person who will try to always see the best in a person no matter how bad others say you are.

Anyway to what I wanted to say,


I initially had the idea to run for an EXCO position. I wanted to be a part of the committee that steered this great organization into its next phase. Be 1 of its next generation of great leaders who have lead and influenced the direction of growth of TPSU. That idea was dropped quick enough when I found out that I wouldn't be part of the biggest/bestest SU event of each AY; FOC/W. Logic kinda took over and reminded me that without participating in FO, I wouldn't be able to rally enough votes to get into SU's EXCO next AY. But after reading what you said in your blog, I just SOOOOOOOOOO wanna run for it. I just wanna prove you wrong. Prove to you that TPSU will continue to be the success that the previous EXCOs have made it today. I may not be a popular person there or anywhere for that matter. But I can assure you that my heart is in the right place and it very much exists unlike yours. Everyone who has asked me, will know that I have wanted to be in TP since I was in Secondary 2. Even more so, I have wanted to be a part of the loving family known as TPSU ever since the first camp I attended. I admit, it has been tough for me, I'm not a pretty/popular/talkative/likable/extroverted person. I'm very quiet and private. I remember telling Kim that I wanted to join SU to break out of my shell. I guess that's been somewhat of a failure. But, even so, I still do love SU. I consider them my family. They never fail to make me smile even if I've had a horrid day. Everyone seems to complain that the Lounge isn't a conducive place to study. I totally disagree! There have been numerous occasions when I have managed to complete my work without disruptions in that place. I would like, no LOVE, to thank everyone who has contributed to my great love and respect towards this great club. I apologise in advance in case I do not at least rejoin as a sub-comm. Please do know that I have always and will always love TPSU. I have yet to decide whether I want to run for EXCO or not. Any and all opinions are welcomed on this topic. Who knows?, maybe one day a little girls may come true. Maybe one day she could inspire another little girl just like herself. Lets see how this goes. Vote ok! This little girl really needs your help.