Goodbye
Firstly, thank you to the *** people who voted for me. I'm sorry to let you guys down. Thank you for believing in me. Next, congratulations to the new batch of TPSU EXCOs. You guys are sure to take TPSU to another level of success. Wish all of you the greatest success and may this AY be the most memorable for you. Lastly, I apologize in advance to TPSU and all whom I have known from there. I made a deal and I intend on keeping my word. I made a deal that I either get into EXCO or else I dun rejoin SU any more. In other word, EXCO or NO MORE. Thank you for the amazing and memorable Academic Year which you have given me. I will take all I have learnt and apply it to life. You will always be in my heart forever. My one true love: TPSU.
To KIM: Thank you for believing in me. If it wasn't for you, I would not have ran in the elections at all. Your support means alot to me and I greatly appreciate everything you have done for me. Thank you , I'll miss you and I Love You babe!
To GLENN: I'm sorry. I hate to dissappoint you, but a deal is a deal right?!? Thank you for all the kindness. Like I said to you
"See First"
Well, I've thouht about it, and i should keep my word. I'm sorry Glenn. I hope you understand. I'll see what I can do to come back. But no promises. I hope that even if I can't come back, I can still have the honour of calling you my friend and mentor. Thank you for all your love and care. I'll miss you dearly. Till our paths cross again then i guess.
As for TPSU;
Goodbye my love. May you flourish as only you deserve. Maybe one day we will reunite. Till then go on an spread your wings and soar above the great world. Go higher and further then you have ever been before. But no matter how far you may be, you will forvever remain in my heart.
p.s: Please don't tell me that there is always next year and not to take this to heart. This was my one chance and I blew it. So please do understand the position I am in. Next year is too risky for me P4+FYP+SIP+Professional Practice. I can't afford to have fun next yr. Its all business. My future will be at stake next year. Please understand.