My 1st Featured Friend
Ok in case you guys are wondering what the hell is this post is all about, I saw this Queationaire on my Friendster Bulletin Board and decided to do it.... Its suppose to be called " Can you answer 51 questions about your first featured friend?" but apparently some questions were missing. So Enjoy reading... And yes I know, I'm damn mean to her... but she knows I still love her.... Here goes.....
1) What's his/her full name?
`Nur Hidayah Binte Taib
2) Does he or she have a bf/gf?
`Yes, she's attached.
3) Do you know a secret about him/her?
`*evil smile*
4) How old is the person?
`18+++
5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
`I cook with her more like it.... Hahaha... F&N partners....
6) Is this person older than you?
`YES!!!!! KAKAK!!!!! hahahaha
7) When was the last time you thought about him/her?
`Errr.... Now????
8) Are you related to this person?
`Sorta... Cuzzies!!!!
9) Are you really close to him/her?
`I feel so....
10) Do you have a nickname for each other?
`Where do I even begin.... hahaha
11)How many times do you talk to this person in a week?
`Very FEW!!!!! *Yaya kau nampak ni tk!!!!*
12) Do you think she/he will repost this?
`No la! Lazy pig like her..... hahahaha
13) Could you live with this person?
`Can is can.... as long as murder is neither a sin nor illegal.... I swear she can drive anyone to the looney bin....
14) Why is this person your number 1?
`Cause she's my darling, my babe, my bestie, and I love her for everything she has done for me.... *SAYANG YAYA!!!!*
15) How long have you known this person?
`Since like Secondary School.
16) Have you ever been to the mall with this person?
`Like everyday in sec 4.... *Study for O's kat Macs.... No wonder la our results like shit* hahaha
17) Have you ever slept over with them?
`NO!='(..... *Yaya aku nk sleep over!!!!!*
18) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
`You bet your arse I would.... I miss her everyday now that I don't get to see her SPASTIC face in school.
19) Have you ever given this person anything?
`OMG!!!! Yes that teddy bear that she loves/loved so much cause it was nearly as big as her....
20) Have you ever done anything stupid or illegal with this person?
`Stupid: LOADS, Illegal: Nah....
21) Do you know everything about this person?
`I hope I do.... *Yaya anything that I need to know???*
22) Would you date this person's siblings?
`NO!!!! He's like way younger then me for 1.... Second, he's her bro.... I'll die of insanity...
23) Do you miss him/her?
`EVERYDAY!!!!!<= *Tengok ni Yaya!!!! AKU RINDU KAU LA GUNDU!!!!* hehe
24) Have you fought before?
`Nah.... just play-play slap each other only....
25) Have you gone skinny dipping with this person?
`Hahahaha.... No way.... We're good girls.... *points to halo*
26) Does this person have a fetish?
`GOD KNOWS! hahaha
27) Is she/he on drugs?
`If chocolate is a drug then.... YES!!!!
28) Do you know this person's shoe size?
`Last I remember was like 4 or so.... Betol???
29) Have you ever worn this person's clothes?
`No la.... She so kecick can... her clothes will be too short for me....
30) Have you and this person made up a hand shake?
`Why shake hands when you can hug!!!! Right?!?!
31) If it was "freaky friday" would you switch bodies with this person?
`I wouldn't mind just that it might be a little crampped for me.... Hahaha.... She is super short la....
32) Has this person ever seen you dance?
`Nope.... She is oblivious to my capabilities.... CHEH!!!
33) Have you ever heard this person sing?
`TOO MANY GOD DAMN TIMES!!!!
*lala-la-la, lala-la-la ELMO'S WORLD!!!!!!*
34) Do you know this person's friendster password?
`Not bothered to know... hahaha
35) Do you know this person's best friend?
`It better be me!!! No la.... she has loads....
36) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more then 2 days?
`We've never even fought at all before la....
37) Does this person cry alot?
`YES!!!!! She's an infant what do you expect?!?!
38) Have you met any of this person's family?
`YUP!!!! Especially her bro.... hahaha.... but met her mum,aunt&cousins too!!! *Have I met your dad?*
39) Have you and this person went clubbing?
`NO!!!! *Yaya we never got to go clubbing together.... sedihnye aku!!!*
40) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
`1 word: CHOCOLATES!!!!
41) Do you and this person talk alot?
`When we do talk.... yes.... but its all nonsense la....
42) Have you licked this person?
`Nah.... I'm more into pinching and slapping her....
43) Have this person ever yelled at you?
`YES!!! SHE ALWAYS YELLS IN MY EAR!!!! Crazy cuckoo child....
44) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
`Nah.... You shouldn't bully infants....
45) Do you love this person?
`Abso-f**kin-lutly!!!!!!
46) Do you want to be with him/her forever?
`YES!!!! as long as she stays short, cute, tembam and away from chocolates!