Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ryan Lee... Lol

Ok before I sleep, let me just blog(I doubt I'll be blogging often after this). Well today, school was shitty as usual. Rushing our work like crazy dogs. Nevermind. It'll be over soon(I pray). But the thing I want to blog about, is the fact that I saw RYAN LEE at the busstop at like Serangoon Central. OMG!!! He looks so buff now la can!!!! Hahaha. But pity I was on the bus going hme after a long school day.(If I wasn't tired, I would have dropped off just to say hi). So since I couldn't meet him, I decided to IM him and tell him that I saw him. AND,AND,AND!!!! He actually replied!!!! He said,


ryan; mcdreamy. = ) says:
really? when?
ryan; mcdreamy. = ) says:
lol, you should've said hi..

Dammit la!!!! I should have just dropped off and chatted with him. I mean like now I just realised that I could have finished my (remaining) work in an hour. ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!*beats self up*

So in conclusion, I would just like to say,

FARAH MISSES RYAN LEE GUAN YONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha! Ry!!! I miss you la dude! I miss Physics lab sessions with you. Your utter randomness&sweetness!!! Dude you so totally owe me a meet up one of these days. I wanna poke-poke your new muscles!!!! =P....

(Hahahaha I'm sure he doesn't read this so its ok.... Not only that, but if he does, OMG la!!!! Lol)

TOODLES&NIGHTS PEOPLES!