Friday, February 8, 2008

Solace....

Sometimes I wonder why the hell am I in a Design School. I don't suit it. I don't like it. I have no experience in it.

But just for a few moments yesterday, I'm thankful that I am. After a year in this school, I have just realised that I have a new means to divert all my pain and anguish. After almost a year here, only now did I realise that I draw, out of pain and suffering. I draw best when I hurt. I'm most creative and meticulous when my mind is swarmed with thoughts of spite, pain and grief. I envision things better when my mind is adrift with thoughts of loss and sorrows.

I shall upload the picture I drew in tribute soon. As for now, just leave me be. If you read this and see me in school, do not try to comfort me when you precieve me to be "emo-ing". Just leave me be. Everyone has their own ways and needs to cope with such situations. And mine requires detraction from the world around me. I find comfort, refuge and solace by keeping to myself.

So just leave me be,
my sketchbook, eraser, pencils & me.