Friday, February 8, 2008

Thank You....

Just a simple entry to say Thank You...

Thank You Begum for listenin to me in the day. I love you dear twinnie. I thank god for allowing me to meet a twin like you.

Thank You PJ for telling me such news on a day that you should be celebrating and enjoying. We will all get through this together. I promise.

Thank You Irene for showing me so much concern. You don't have to. But I'm glad you did. I love you my dear daughter.

Thank You Hong Cherh for just being there. I never expected to hear from you. Greatful that I did though. Thank you for the songs, the game and just trying to help me release.

Thank You Tai Hong for keeping me informed and updated. I feel better knowing that at least you are there with her. Remember to take care of yourself as well ok dude.

Thank You Brainer for just being you. I know what I have to do. And I do appriciate those whom I have. Thank you for caling me and knocking some sense into me. I'm thankful that I can call you my friend.


Really. From the bottom of my heart I sincerely thank everyone who has suffered through this horrific day with me. My eyes may be dried of tears but my heart is full of love and thanks. You have all been great support to me. I really cerish all of you. Thank you.

But even so, I still need to be alone for awhile. I need to clear my thoughts. Like Brainer told me.

Until then, my thoughts and prayers go out to *her*.

I've already lost my god-daughters, I can't lose you too sis. Please be OK. Please wake up soon.